Tuesday 19 February 2013

The future



Today was about trying to reduce my To Do list! Only 2 weeks remain and I'd really like to do the best job that I can whilst I'm there. I am wondering about my future there.. whether there is a vacancy for an Editorial Assistant to replace the one who left, whether they're grooming me for the role, whether another intern is perhaps already lined up to take my place, whether I want the role, whether they'll ask me to extend my internship for another month or more. I'm also wondering whether to broach the subject or bide my time a little longer.

So I worked on more London Book Fair appointments, filing, taking in changes to the book in QuarkXpress, doing some expenses for the Director and slowly working my way through all pending business opportunities in Germany. Both Directors were away this afternoon so I could get on with the work rather than being given more new tasks! I hope tomorrow is peaceful too otherwise the sense of getting behind may become too much and I don't want to have to work overtime ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment